CRICOS COURSE CODE: 098613E
This qualification would apply to individuals with various job titles including executive officers, program consultants and program coordinators.
Individuals in these roles may possess substantial experience in a range of settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
Conversely, it may also apply to those with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
Skills you will be developing:
- Individuals aspiring to build careers in senior business roles
- Individuals wanting to master the essential business skills in planning and managing business processes
- Those wishing to upgrade leadership skills in line with current best business practice.
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBADM504 Plan and implement administrative systems
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBMKG506 Plan market research
- BSBMKG501 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBADM506 Manage business documents design and development
Mode of Delivery
Face to face+Online
- Full Time – 52 weeks
Full time - 20 hours/ week (15 hours face-to-face and 5 hours online)
Part time available (Australian students only)
18 years or older and completed Year 12 or equivalent; or a Certificate IV qualification
Year 12 completion or equivalent or able to declare language literacy and numeracy competency (candidates should be able to read and write English to approximately year 12 level or equivalent).
IELTS 5.5 with no individual band below 5.0 (or the equivalent recognised English test).
- BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business or a range of other Advanced Diploma qualifications
• Administration Officer
• Executive Officer
• Corporate Services Manager
• Business Development Manager
• Business Sales Team Leader