CRICOS COURSE CODE: 106523C | SYDNEY CAMPUS
This qualification would apply to individuals with various job titles including executive officers, program consultants and program coordinators.
Individuals in these roles may possess substantial experience in a range of settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
Conversely, it may also apply to those with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
Skills you will be developing:
- Individuals aspiring to build careers in senior business roles
- Individuals wanting to master the essential business skills in planning and managing business processes
- Those wishing to upgrade leadership skills in line with current best business practice.
- BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBOPS501 Manage business resources
- BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBHRM525 Manage recruitment and onboarding
- BSBOPS504 Manage business risk
- BSBINS502 Coordinate data management
- BSBTEC403 Apply digital solutions to work processes
- BSBTEC404 Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- BSBTEC501 Develop and implement an e-commerce strategy
- BSBXCS402 Promote workplace cyber security awareness and best practices
- Face to face
- Online (under COVID-19 restrictions)
18 years or older and completed Year 12 or equivalent; or a Certificate IV qualification
Year 12 completion or equivalent or able to declare language literacy and numeracy competency (candidates should be able to read and write English to approximately year 12 level or equivalent).
IELTS 5.5 with no individual band below 5.0 (or the equivalent recognised English test).
- BSB60120 Advanced Diploma of Business or a range of other Advanced Diploma qualifications
• Administration Officer
• Executive Officer
• Corporate Services Manager
• Business Development Manager
• Business Sales Team Leader
- International Students: $6,000/Year + Materials Fee: $50/term
- Australian Students: $3,600