CRICOS COURSE CODE: 098614D
This qualification reflects the role of individuals with significant experience in a senior administrative role who are seeking to develop expertise across a wider range of business functions.
The qualification is suited to individuals who possess significant theoretical business skills and knowledge and wish to consolidate and build pathways to further educational or employment opportunities.
Skills you will be developing:
- Individuals aspiring to build careers in senior business roles
- Individuals wanting to master the essential business skills in planning and managing business processes
- Those wishing to upgrade leadership skills in line with current best business practice.
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBMKG603 Manage the marketing process
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBINM601 Manage knowledge and information
- BSBMKG608 Develop organisational marketing objectives
- BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
4 Intakes per year
Mode of Delivery
Face to face+Online
- Full Time – 78 weeks
Full time - 20 hours/ week (15 hours face-to-face and 5 hours online)
Part time available (Australian students only)
18 years or older and completed Year 12 or equivalent; or a Diploma qualification
Year 12 completion or equivalent or able to declare language literacy and numeracy competency (candidates should be able to read and write English to approximately year 12 level or equivalent).
IELTS 5.5 with no individual band below 5.0 (or the equivalent recognised English test).
- After achieving this qualification candidates may choose to undertake studies at higher education level
• Executive Director
• Executive Manager
• Manager-Human Resources – Strategy
• Senior Executive