CRICOS COURSE CODE: 106524B | SYDNEY CAMPUS
This qualification reflects the role of individuals with significant experience in a senior administrative role who are seeking to develop expertise across a wider range of business functions.
The qualification is suited to individuals who possess significant theoretical business skills and knowledge and wish to consolidate and build pathways to further educational or employment opportunities.
Skills you will be developing:
- Individuals aspiring to build careers in senior business roles
- Individuals wanting to master the essential business skills in planning and managing business processes
- Those wishing to upgrade leadership skills in line with current best business practice.
- BSBOPS601 Develop and implement business plans
- BSBFIN601 Manage organisational finances
- BSBCRT611 Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
- BSBSUS601 Lead corporate social responsibility
- BSBTEC601 Review organisational digital strategy
- BSBHRM614 Contribute to strategic workforce planning
- BSBSTR602 Develop organisational strategies
- BSBSTR603 Develop business continuity plans
- BSBWHS521 Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
- BSBLDR602 Provide leadership across the organisation
- Face to face
- Online (under COVID-19 restrictions)
It is recommended that individuals should:
- Be 18 years or older; and
- Have completed Year 12 or its equivalent with suitable English language skills.
- International Students are also required to have an English ability at the IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- After achieving this qualification candidates may choose to undertake studies at higher education level
• Executive Director
• Executive Manager
• Manager-Human Resources – Strategy
• Senior Executive
- International Students: $6,000/Year + Materials Fee: $50/term
- Australian Students: $3,600
- Application Fee: $250