CRICOS Course Code: 106521E
The IIBT Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Business prepares you to graduate with skills needed to establish or operate a business providing self-employment. Graduates also gain the skills to establish a new venture as part of a larger organisation.
Students who have completed IIBT’s Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Business can apply for direct university entrance combined with English ATAR and WACE (discuss with your school Career Counselor) or continue studying at IIBT by progressing into our Diploma of Business Administration. Once you have completed IIBT’s Diploma, you have the choice to continue your studies with direct entry into 2nd year of a Bachelor’s Degree at university.
This course provides students with the skills to start a business venture or obtain employment across various industries. Possible job roles include: Small Business Manager, Office Administrator, Project Assistant and Business Owner.
- BSBESB401 Research and develop business plans
- BSBESB402 Establish legal and risk management requirements of new business ventures
- BSBESB403 Plan finances for new business ventures
- BSBESB404 Market new business ventures
- BSBESB405 Manage compliance for small businesses
- BSBESB406 Establish operational strategies and procedures for new business ventures
- BSBESB407 Manage finances for new business ventures
- BSBPEF401 Manage personal health and wellbeing
- BSBTEC403 Apply digital solutions to work processes
- BSBXCS402 Promote workplace cyber security awareness and best practices
- International Students – January, April, July, and October
- VETDSS/ VET in School - Term 1 and Term 3. Minimum number of 15 students required to run the program
- Face to face
- Online (under COVID-19 restrictions)
- Be 18 years or older; and
- Have completed Year 11 (Except VETDSS students) or its equivalent with suitable English language skills.
- International students are also required to have an English ability at the IELTS 5.0 or equivalent.
- Direct entry into IIBT Diploma course(s)
- Direct entry into 1st year of undergraduate course(s)* in Australian universities (student must meet a minimum standard in English)
- Small Business Manager
- Office Administrator
- Project Assistant
- Business Owner
- International Students: $6,000/Year + Materials Fee: $50/term
- Australian Students (VETDSS): $2,200
- Application Fee: $250