About our location
The IIBT campus is located in the inner city precinct of Victoria Park right on the magic Swan River. It is surrounded by
a hub of food, shopping, post office, banks, money exchange, chemist, medical clinics and social activities.
Find more information about Perth, click here.
There are many international restaurants and cafes surrounding the school with cuisines from Asia, the sub-continent and Europe readily available. Conveniently located by s shopping centre with a large supermarket and many fresh food choices, there is a lot of variety and options for what to eat.
Things to do and see
There are lots of fun things to see and do in and around Victoria Park.
• Cinemas and karaoke
• Parks and picnic areas
• Shopping malls
• Boutique gift, fashion and homeware shops
• Fitness centres and 24-hour gyms
• Local library
• Swimming pool
• Close to cycling paths and the beautiful Swan River
Homestay students can be any age, but if you’re under 18 your booking process will be more detailed. No matter your age, you will need to stay in a homestay for a minimum of 1 month.
Our partner, Australian Homestay Network (AHN), will match you with an appropriate homestay host. You will meet the host and see the house for the first time when you move in.
All homestay arrangements include:
- a furnished private room in a caring environment (with desk, chair and study lamp)
- access to bathroom and laundry facilities
- household utilities (electricity, gas, etc)
- meals are provided based on your chosen meal package
- homestay host and student support
- AHN 24/7 professional phone support
- AHN insurance.
- easy online payment system
Applying online is a simple process, and AHN has an easy-to-use online portal to help make your homestay easier to manage. Click here to apply!