CRICOS COURSE CODE: 098614D | SYDNEY CAMPUS
This qualification reflects the role of individuals with significant experience in a senior administrative role who are seeking to develop expertise across a wider range of business functions.
The qualification is suited to individuals who possess significant theoretical business skills and knowledge and wish to consolidate and build pathways to further educational or employment opportunities.
Skills you will be developing:
- Individuals aspiring to build careers in senior business roles
- Individuals wanting to master the essential business skills in planning and managing business processes
- Those wishing to upgrade leadership skills in line with current best business practice.
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBMKG608 Develop organisational marketing objectives
- BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
- BSBINM601 Manage knowledge and information
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBMKG603 Manage the marketing process
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
- Full Time – 78 weeks
- Be 18 years or older; and
- Have completed Year 12 or its equivalent with suitable English language skills.
- International Students are also required to have an English ability at the IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- After achieving this qualification candidates may choose to undertake studies at higher education level
• Executive Director
• Executive Manager
• Manager-Human Resources – Strategy
• Senior Executive