Need help with the Library or your studies?
9am to 4pm – Monday to Friday
Tel: +61 8 6181 9921
Chief Library Officer
Ms Lizelle Smith
For personal appointments: The Librarian is available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Please contact the Librarian via email for any library related questions and/or feedback, help with databases, inter-library loans (ILLs), other online resources, etc.
Students and staff can email the library for any library related questions and/or feedback.
Library CatalogueCheck Now
Students and staff can search the library’s resources by searching the library catalogue.
Students can join the library by presenting their Student ID card. Students need to present their Student ID card to borrow resources. Staff members need to show their staff numbers to borrow.
Students and staff can request Inter-library loans (ILLs) when the items are not held in the library.
Students: 5 items for 14 days (no renewals)
Staff: 5 items for 21 days (1 renewal)
High demand items: 2 items
Items will be requested back due to the following reasons:
- Another person has requested the specific item
- When there are outstanding fees that need to be paid
- High demand item
- Overdue item
Please note that lost and overdue books will incur a late fee
- After 14 days – $1.00 per item per day
- High demand items – $2.00 per item per day
- Long overdue and lost items – Replacement cost of the item and overdue fines.
- Inter-library loans item – $4.00 per item per day
Introduction to Copyright
Copyright Term Flowcharts
Credit to ALCC
Australian Libraries Copyright Committee. (n.d.). Copyright for libraries and archives.https://libcopyright.org.au/
IIBT Library Referencing Guide
APA 7th Edition Common Referencing Examples
- American Psychological Association. (2020). APA Style 7th Edition. Common reference examples guide. https://apastyle.apa.org/instructional-aids/reference-examples.pdf
- American Psychological Association. (2020). Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (7th ed.). https://doi.org/10.1037/0000165-000
CREDIT: TRACI GIULIANO, SOUTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY