Want to have an easy transition into Australia so you can concentrate on your studies? Moving to a new country and leaving your family, friends and lifestyle can take some adjusting but preparing yourself can make the transition a lot easier. The following checklist will help this adjustment:
- Organise your arrival to Australia before your orientation date.
- Have applied for your student visa before arriving to Australia.
- Confirm your accommodation and airport reception.
- Have your health insurance prepared before arriving to Australia (this is compulsory)
- Have a prior medical and dental check-up before arriving to Australia.
- Ensure you have all your medical and optical prescriptions before arriving to Australia.