AEIII CRICOS Course Code: 086254M | AEIV CRICOS Course Code: 086255K
The Academic English courses offer essential academic practices to fully prepare students for entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
There is a strong focus on written and verbal communication skills throughout the course essential for the success into the commercial and academic world.
Small classes and supportive environments focus on the individual students need in order for maximum success.
Why Academic English ?
- Small and personalised classes
- Supportive learning environment
- Earn the study skills essential for university success
- Affordable study option
- A number of pathway options
Face to face
20 hours/ week
Maximum students per class
18 students (class average 12 students)
- IELTS (Academic) – 5.5 with no band less than 5.0 or the equivalent recognised English test
- Age – 16 years+
- Australian students – Year 12 completion or equivalent
Every three weeks Academic Calendar 2020