CRICOS COURSE CODE: 078127G
The Diploma of Business Administration is the equivalent to the first year of a business-related undergraduate degree at Australian universities.
On successful completion of the course, students are eligible to enter the second year of a relevant Bachelor degree at one of IIBT’s partner universities including ECU, Curtin, Murdoch, Wollongong, CQUniversity and Sheridan Institute of Higher Education.
The Diploma of Business Administration covers the first year equivalent of a commerce degree, allowing students to learn the key areas of knowledge required in business. This provides students with the experience to choose a relevant bachelor degree that fits their future career prospects, eliminating course changes once at university.
The best part is that entrance into the Diploma of Business Administration requires no ATAR result.
Why the Dip BA?
- No ATAR required
- Direct entry into 2nd year at a range of leading universities including Curtin and ECU on successful completion of the Dip BA
- Top lecturers, small classes and all the support to help you get into uni
- More affordable than a university
- Scholarships available
- Achieve two qualifications – a Diploma of Business Administration and your University degree
- ACC101 Introduction to Accounting (20CP)
- MKTG101 Principles of Marketing (20CP)
- MIS101 Management Information System (20CP)
- ECO101 Principles of Economics (20CP)
- FIN101 Introduction to Finance (20CP)
- MGT101 Management in Organisations (20CP)
- BL101 Business Law (20CP)
- COM102 Applied Communications(20CP)
Mode of Delivery
Face to face
- Full Time (Standard) – 12 months
- Part Time – 18 months or greater (Australian students only)
2hr Lecture + 1hr Workshop face to face + 7hr
Independent Study = 10hr per week + 30 hours
Assessment and Exam/Test Preparation Over Trimester
Total 150hrs Time Commitment Per Trimester
Full Time: 3 units for first 2 trimesters and 2 units for last trimester
Part Time: 1 or more units per trimester
• Successful completion of Year 12 or equivalent with a minimum 50% in 4 WACE subjects; OR
• Successful completion of an AQF Level IV course
• IELTS (Academic): 5.5 with no band less than 5.0 or the equivalent recognised English test.International Qualifications and Tests (Higher Education)
• Administration Officer
• Accounts Supervisor
• Executive Personal Assistant
• Office Administrator Project Assistant
• International Students: $21,000
• Australian Students: $13,000
• Materials Fee: $600
• Application Fee: $250