CRICOS COURSE CODE: 078127G
The Diploma of Business Administration is the equivalent to the first year of a business-related undergraduate degree at Australian universities.
On successful completion of the course, students are eligible to enter the second year of a relevant Bachelor degree at one of IIBT’s partner universities including ECU, Curtin, Bond, Swinburne, UTAS, Wollongong and CQUniversity.
The Diploma of Business Administration covers the first year equivalent of a commerce degree, allowing students to learn the key areas of knowledge required in business. This provides students with the experience to choose a relevant bachelor degree that fits their future career prospects, eliminating course changes once at university.
The best part is that entrance into the Diploma of Business Administration requires no ATAR result.
Why the Dip BA?
- No ATAR required
- Direct entry into 2nd year at a range of leading universities including Curtin and ECU on successful completion of the Dip BA
- Top lecturers, small classes and all the support to help you get into uni
- More affordable than a university
- Scholarships available
- Achieve two qualifications – a Diploma of Business Administration and your University degree
- BS101 Business Statistics (20CP)
- ACC101 Introduction to Accounting (20CP)
- MKTG101 Principles of Marketing (20CP)
- MIS101 Management Information System (20CP)
- ECO101 Principles of Economics (20CP)
- FIN101 Introduction to Finance (20CP)
- MGT101 Management in Organisations (20CP)
- BL101 Business Law (20CP)
- PC 101 & 102 Professional Communications (2 half units) (20CP)
Mode of Delivery
Face to face
- Full Time (Standard) – 12 months
- Part Time – 18 months or greater (Australian students only)
Full time (Standard) - 15 hours /week
Plus Private study - 18 hours/week
Part time available (Australian students only)
Plus Private study - 23 hours/week
Full Time (Standard): 3.5 units per trimester over 3 trimesters (12 months’ duration)
Part Time: 1+ units per trimester (18 months’ duration，domestic student only)
Year 12 or equivalent
ATAR : not required
WACE : Certificate of Completion or equivalent. No specific courses are required to be studied.
You are welcome to apply and may be able to receive Recognition of Prior Learning – speak with us for further information based on your personal circumstances.
Year 12 or equivalent, and IELTS 5.5 (Academic) with no individual band below 5.0, or Successful completion of Academic English III at IIBT
- Direct entry into 2nd year of undergraduate study in IIBT’s Partner Universities on successful completion of the course
• Edith Cowan University:
Bachelor of Business, Bachelor Degrees include – Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Media and Communications, Bachelor of Design, Bachelor of Contemporary Arts, Bachelor of Arts (Psychology), Bachelor of Science (Psychology), Bachelor of Psychological Science, Bachelor of International Hotel and Resort Management, Bachelor of Marketing, Communications and Public Relations, Bachelor of Sport, Recreation and Event Management, Bachelor of Counselling
• Curtin University:
Bachelor of Commerce, Majors include – Accounting, Advertising, Banking, Business Information Systems, Business Information Technology, Business Law, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Event Management, Finance, Financial Planning, Human Resource Management, International Business, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Management, Marketing, Public Relations, Property Development and Valuation, Tourism and Hospitality
Bachelor of Commerce, Majors include – Accountancy, Business Innovation, Business Law, Economics, Finance, Financial Planning, Human Resource Management, International Business, International Economics, Management, Marketing, Public Relations, Quantitative Analysis in Economics, Supply Chain Management
• University of Tasmania:
Bachelor of Business, Majors include – Accounting, Business Economics, International Logistics Management, Finance, Human Resource Management, Information and Communication Technology, Marketing, Management, Tourism (offered as an optional second major to complement any of the previously listed primary majors). A second major can be chosen from the range of majors not only in Business but in other areas which complement your primary major and interests and aims.
• University of Wollongong (SVP Partner):
Bachelor of Commerce
• Swinburne University of Technology:
Bachelor of Business Suite, Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
• Administration Officer
• Accounts Supervisor
• Executive Personal Assistant
• Office Administrator Project Assistant