Learning and teaching excellence are intrinsic to the vision and mission of IIBT. The aim for learning and teaching excellence is to educate and train students, and produce graduates, who will contribute economically, culturally and socially to their respective communities. The focus of learning and teaching excellence is to provide an outstanding experience for students. The strategic goals stimulate the offering of highly sought-after educational courses, delivered through contemporary educational approaches and technologies.
- Design, develop and deliver high quality, engaging and challenging courses based on best practice examples and in accordance to the different accreditation and endorsement bodies’ (TEQSA, ASQA, NEAS) standards.
- Provide high-quality governance, leadership, management and a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Provide students with a variety of learning experiences, including technologically up-to-date learning support, opportunities and innovative education approaches to stimulate optimal learning and teaching.
- Create supportive and collaborative learning and teaching environment to encourage whole-student development and achievement of maximum individual potential.
- Promote and support innovative teaching practices that actively engage students, enhance the quality and rigor of assessment practices to improve retention and progression rates.