CRICOS Course Code: 086990A | SYDNEY CAMPUS
The Certificate IV in Business provides graduates with the skills to continue their studies into the Diploma of Business Administration and to progress from there into second year of university. The Certificate IV in Business has a strong focus on customer service, marketing, business communications and Workplace Health and Safety (WHS).
Skills you will be developing:
- Coordinate and implement customer service strategies
- Monitor a safe workplace
- Promote innovation and change
- Produce complex business documents Promote the business
- Implement effective workplace relationships
It is recommended that individuals should:
- Cluster 1 BSBCMM401 Make a presentation BSBITU312 Create electronic presentations
- Cluster 3 BSBCUS402 Address customer needs BSBWRT401 Write complex documents BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- Cluster 4 BSBMKG413 Promote products and services BSBREL401 Establish networks
- Cluster 2 BSBITU402 Develop and use complex spread sheets BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements BSBADM405 Organise meetings
- Be 18 years or older; and
- Have completed Australian Year 11 or its equivalent with suitable English language skills.
- International Students are also required to have an English ability at the IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- Guaranteed direct entry into IIBT Diploma course(s)
- Guaranteed entry into 1st year of under-graduate course in IIBT Partner Universities (direct entry pathway option: Certificate IV in Business+Academic English IV) *
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Project officer
- Account Assistant, etc.
• International Students: $6,000
• Australian Students: $3,500
• Materials Fee: $70/ course