CRICOS Course Code: 092790C
This course is a proven way to increase a student’s English abilities in all four key language skills.
Successful completion not only improves reading, writing, speaking and listening but allows students to proceed directly to IIBT Academic English.
There are 4 levels of General English: Beginner, Elementary, Pre-Intermediate and Intermediate.
Why General English?
- Small and personalised classes
- Supportive learning environment
- Earn the study skills essential for university success
- Nationally accredited program
- Affordable study option
- Direct entry to IIBT Academic English III
Face to face
40 weeks/ level
20 hours/ week
Part time available (Non Student Visa holders only)
Maximum students per class
18 students (class average 12 students)
- Age - 16+
- Beginner: IELTS 1 – 1.5
- Elementary: IELTS 2
- Pre-Intermediate: IELTS 3
- Intermediate: IELTS 4 – 4.5
Weekly – Except Christmas Holiday Break Academic Calendar